Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Episode 1: Rainy Days

- Heyya Readers! So, erm.. I just got this whole story on my mind for quite a while but erm so I wanna try my hands on love stories. I'll stay true to my personality and the way I always write as possible. Anyway, keep on reading and enjoy!-




Adam: It's raining today.

He looks up in the sky and saw little bags containing waters in it slowly coming down to the Earth, to him. He likes it when it is raining but he hates the thought of acid waters swimming in his school uniforms. So, he fastens his footsteps and finally ran his way home. He forgot to bring his umbrella so he's stuck with the unfortunate situation. Even if the rain kills his high-branded cloth of his school uniform, he still stopped by at Fast Coffee House because it would kill him more not to enjoy the rain. Plus, the rain was getting heavier by the moment so it gave him more reason to stop. So he went to the counter and ordered a Hot Chocolate, which was his favourite.

As warm as he was, he smiled at the Cashier and took the receipt. The Cashier smiled widely as it has been a long time since Adam visited their place but she mostly was happy to be smiling at this young lad. Yes Adam is a bright kid who owns a gorgeous smile that can charm any girls within a second, his shirt is always neatly ironed and so does his trousers. He is indeed a good looking young man with his small blue eyes and a fair skin, accompanied by his pink-red lips that has always been wet by his tongue. His hair is smoothly arranged using his special hair-gel that does not smell gross and his wooden perfume that could amaze any smeller. Oh, the Fast Coffee House's staffs always see this side of him because he usually abandons his 'mask' here. He didn't mind them because none of them go to the same school as he does. It's one of his secret hidings. The coffee house is far away from his school and his schoolmates don't go there. The place wasn't cool enough for them but it sure is comfortable enough for him. He then go and sits at his usual chair and looked outside the big window to see the beauty of the rain while waiting for his order.

Before he knew it, he was lost in his mind and didn't hear the staff calling for his order. He was so deep in his thoughts that he only comes to his senses when the Cashier brought his order herself to his table. "Oh,I'm really sorry. Sorry for bothering you," said Adam to Cashier. The Cashier replied," It's ok. There's nothing better to do around here anyway." Adam was cooling his drink when the Cashier said something like, "Hey, I'm not being nosy or anything but I always see you around here and it appears to me like you enjoy the rain very much aren't you?" He only replied, "Yeah as a matter of fact I do. And erm no, you're not being nosy at all. Oh, I'm being rude. Let me introduce myself. I'm Adam." The Cashier took his hand and shook it while saying, "Nice to officially meet you. I'm Susan by the way but you can just call me Sue." She smiled shyly at him but to her surprise, he smiles back. Then she grabs the chair and sits down with him. They then start talking and share many things together. And that is the start of a beautiful friendship.

3 comments:

  1. btw,i tink it's gorgeous instead of georgeous..

    o aku y slh??

    =p

    btw,starting mnarik utk sorg pncinta crita cinta...

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..trimas2! i'll edit it..
    weh,pe mksd ko dgn 'pencinta cerita cinta'???

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...sweet la pualk citer nih

    ReplyDelete