Friday, January 29, 2010

Episode 16: Stupid enough?

Adam: WHAT?! Are you SERIOUS?!





Molly: Well.. yes.





Adam: Care to explain?





Molly: Erm.. Because it was already decided for us.





Adam: What do you mean by 'it was already decided for us'?





Molly: You don't know? Hasn't anyone told you?





Adam: Tell me what?





Molly: My grandfather, Sir Hoggary made a promise to marry his grandchild, me, at the age of 18.





Adam: So? What does that has got to do with all of this?





Molly: It appears to be that somehow our grandparents knew each other. They were best mates in school. And..



Adam: Hold on. So you actually believe in all that?



Molly: What? Believe that they used to be best friends?



Adam: Yeah. Things like that don't really happen in real life. Okay, two friends who were best friends made a deal to ensure their grandchildren marry each other. That's just awkwardly funny. No, Molly. I don't believe you.



Molly: How did you...?



Adam: Molly, I know you were lying.



Molly: Aww.. That's no fun! I was just starting to entertain myself.



Adam: HA. HA! Very funny..



Adam knew such thing won't happen to them. He knew Molly lied So, after revealing her lies, he grinned.



Molly: I might not be your fiance' but I can still do this!



Molly ran up tp Adam and climbed on his back. He almost tripped but he managed to balanced his body.



Adam: You wanna play rough eh?



Adam spinned and spinned until both of them gradually got dizzy and tired. He lost his balance and they both fell on the floor. Their faces were facing each other. Their eyes met.



Molly: You know. The idea of we're getting married is not bad at all. It'd be nice to marry a decent guy like you.



Adam: It'd be super cool to marry a wonderful lady like you.



They smiled and chuckled. They were joking but their joke made them to actually think about it. It was not bad at all. It would be amazing.



Molly: Adam, what would happen if I accidentally fall in love with you?



Adam: What? Is falling for me would be that bad?



Adam was being sarcastic.



Molly: No. Not at all.

They were silent.

Molly: Huh. But it'd be bad if you fall for me though.

Adam: Oh, come on. Why would you say so?

Molly: Adam, you need not be polite with me. Let's be frank here, like we always do. Face it, no guy ever liked me unless they want to get in bed with me.

Adam: Really? Are you sure? Well for me you're not that sexy at all.

Adam tried to comfort Molly.

Molly: Stop it.

Adam: Tell me, have you ever fallen in love before?

Molly: Once.

Adam: Let me guess, he did something terrible and broke your heart? Causing you to lose faith in love?

Molly: Hurm..

Adam: And then came another guy and you gave yourself another chance but again you were dissapointed?

Molly: But how did you know? Did you conduct a research about me?

Adam: From the way you treated me. I knew you are hurt. Your eyes shows. Don't ever give up on love okay? Promise me that. Promise me you won't give up on love.

Molly: Why is that so important?

Adam: Because one day a guy would come into your life and he will be the Guy for you. After that, you're going to realise why it never worked out with anyone else.

Molly: ...

Adam: If you can't promise then I will. I promise you Molly that someday, when you're out shopping or even taking a sip of your coffee then a reckless guy would come in through the door and make a fool on himself. Instantly, you would fall in love with him and he would make yo happy and then you'll understand why it never worked out with anyone else.

Molly: I don't know what to say...

Adam: Don't say anything then.

Adam smiled to that. But it was different for Molly. That incident already happened. It happened exactly like what Adam described. All her memories, she remembered her first encounter with Adam. It happened just like that when she first saw him. She saw him at Fast Coffee House. He accidentally tripped on his way to the counter. He didnt even covered his public humiliation. It was the first of Molly to watch such guy. And then she knew instantly that she had fallen in love with him. But how can she tell him this?

Molly: What if, I have met that person but I am not sure if he's the one?

Adam: You'll never know until you try.

Molly: So you're suggesting that I should try to win his heart?

Adam: You shouldn't try coz if he's the one then his heart is all yours.

Molly: Then what should I try to do?

Adam: Tell him how you really feel.

Molly: And if he rejects it?

Adam: A guy would be stupid enough to do that.

Molly: To reject a bitch like me?

Adam: No. To reject a love that could possibly be the greatest love of his life.

















No comments:

Post a Comment