Friday, March 5, 2010

Episode 19: The Camp Part II

Missie: Oh stop it you two! There's no such thing as PDA right now!

Julie: Ignore her, she's just jealous!

Missie: Why would I be jealous? I'm with Brad now aren't I?

Brad: Wats up people?!

All of them came and joined Adam and Molly. After Brad beat the crap out of Adam, he apologised. Then they came to an agreement to not fight. So everything was cool between the both of them. Missie started to date Brad later. It is still a secret whether she still have feelings for Adam or not. But all of that didn't matter that night. They were sitting in a circle beside the bonfire.They talked, played some music and then it came to a sharing moment. The time to share their love stories.

Hannah: So, now that we're all here in couples. Let's get deeper.

James: Suga, can you mind your own business?

Hannah: Ow. What's a campfire without stories to tell?

Julie: Yeah, let us get started. Right James?

James: Most definitely!

Missie: Let us start with these two couple! How did you two met? It's a mystery.

Brad: Yeah, we never knew how you two got along. No one knew.

Molly: It's simple actually.

Adam: Yeah, I met her two years ago.

Everyone: What? TWO YEARS ago???

Adam: Well, it was raining like cats and dogs. I was on my way home when I got out a convenient store and saw her. She was dancing in the rain.

Everyone was shocked. They were listening carefully. Molly couldn't believe what she is hearing. She even forgot about this story.

Julie: And then what happen?

Adam: She was in the middle of the road so I opened my umbrella and hurried to her. She was spinning like a lunatic. When I got to her, she dropped to the road. I kneel to her and sheltered her from the rain and then..

Everyone: What???

Adam: Once her dizziness stopped, she was shocked my face was right in front of hers. She knocked me on the head. She thought I was trying to take advantage of her. And when I was knocked down, she stole my umbrella and ran away.

Julie: Molly? You did such thing?

Everyone laughed.

Adam: Yeah, I couldn't forgot the face who stole my umbrella. Two years later..

Molly: A year later, I was wandering around the street when it rained. So, I stopped by the Fast Coffee House. It was packed and I was all wet. It was already a bad bay for me so I ordered a latte. Then I was told to wait. Then a coffee was served and the staff called out a guy's name. He went to the counter but tripped. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I laughed my heart out. Turn out to be, it was him, Adam.

Adam: So, when I moved in to this school she recognised me. We talked...

Molly: And then we knew we had feelings for each other.

Adam: And that was our story.

Adam and Molly looked at each other. Molly was touched. She still remembered Adam saying he didn't remember when and where have they met before. Now she knows he was lying back then. He remembered. She remembered it too.











No comments:

Post a Comment