Monday, November 9, 2009

Episode 5: The Kiss

Yesterday was the day Molly came to Adam about her 'proposal'. Adam think hard about this one. A lot of questions are in his mind right now. Does he want another relationship eventhough it is a fake one? If he does not do as what Molly has suggested, will he be able to stay in the school and live a normal teenager life like he imagined it would be? If not, it would be waste of energy and time of his. He has worked hard to get here. It was not easy to left all of his belongings back at his previous school. He sacrificed great enough to let the secret out. Everyone has been giving him that look of disbelief at school. The rumours must have spread all over the school. Then one most important question popped out of his head out of the blue. He wouldn't have to face all of this if he hadn't encounter Molly that night. He asked himself whether he regretted saving Molly out of trouble. Somehow, the answer was a big NO NO. He smiled to it. Then Lewis and Sam, two of his Nerd buddies came.

Lewis: What are you smiling at,bro?

Adam: Oh,nothing.

Sam: I bet he heard the news.

Lewis: So, is it true that you are sleeping with her, man?

Sam: That'd totally be cool!

Adam: NO! I did not sleep with her. Ignore all of it. It isn't true.

Lewis: So, how about the part that you got kicked out of your previous school?

Adam: That too is a bull.

Sam: How can we believe you? I mean after all you never did tell us anything about you. You've kept yourself hidden from all of us.

Lewis: Yeah. That is sooo true!

Adam: Then let me tell you one thing, I did not sleep with Molly!

Sam: You sure? Coz all of the school have been asking about you.

Lewis: Even Brad the Football Captain are looking for you,that's what I heard.

Adam: What?

Sam: Yeah, but the weird thing is that all of the girls have been asking about you.

Lewis: Don't worry, we're not mad at you for stealing our 'fans'.

Adam: How nice of you... I think?

Sam: We got your back.

Lewis: Yeah man,no sweat!

They were walking towards Adam's locker when Missie and her troops(Molly's friends) stopped by.

Missie: Hey Adam.

Adam: Do I know you?

Missie: Haha.. You're so funny!

Missie's hands were all over his body. He then pushed it away.

Lewis: Yeah, he's a funny dude! By the way, I'm Lewis and this is Sam. We're fans of...

Missie: Whatev Nerds! I don't talk to Nerds except to tell them I don't talk to them.

Adam: Ha! Since I'm one of the Nerds, so you're not talking to me too? Ok, bye-bye.

Missie: Wait! You hang out with them? You're TOTALLY not one of them!

Lewis: (whispering) Don't worry, we've got your back!

Sam: NO! We're not his friends, we're his servants. And we'd be happy to be one for you girls too.

Adam: Thanks guys but we are friends. Besides if friends is defined as hanging out together at the Arcade, study together and be best buddies, then I am defenitely your friend! Not hers. Sorry but I don't belong in your world. I don't fit in, remember? I'm a NERD!

Adam then went to the center of the Hall and screamed for attention.

Adam: Hey everyone! My name is Adam and I'm a Nerd!

Missie: That's cute of you. Oh, I've never met such brave man.

Adam: What? Are you sick or something?

Missie: I 'know' all about you. Your teams back in East High School, you're a legend there. Soon enough girls from all over the state would come to chase after you. But before they do, I'll get to you first.

Adam: (laughs) I don' know what you're talking about. I'm a NERD, remember that?

Missie: Not anymore when you're my boyfriend! Now let us have our first kiss to make it official!

Missie grabbed his white shirt by surprise but then a hand stopped her. It was Molly's.

Molly: Missie, haven't you heard of the rumour? He's my guy. I'm the Head Cheerleader so back off!

Missie: But I'm here first!

Molly: Well, I slept with him first! So that makes him mine!

Adam's eyes grew large. He looks at his buddies. They were amazed and so was everyone. It seems everyone has stopped talking to focus on them.

Adam: What? No! No! Gosh no! I didn't,we didn't..I mean..

Molly: He's shy about it so that's why he didn't want to admit it.

It was going crazy. Adam couldn't find a way out.

Missie: You're lying! If it so,then prove it!

Molly: Alright we will!

Adam: We will?

Molly took his hands and pushed him to his lockers. She then blinked one eye as she was about to kiss him,in the lips.

Adam: What are you doing?

Molly: Choose; Me or Missie!

Adam: Erm..

Adam looked down his shoes to seek and answer. He didn't want to choose either. He was so nervous coz his covers was revealed. Plus, feeling the heat from Molly's body making him confuse. Making him to desire her pink lips so much more.

Missie: I thought so!

Both of them looked at Missie. They didn't want this but losing to Missie is even way worse! Adam smiled and this makes Molly to smile too. He grabbed Molly's arms and twisted their body making them body half bent. She was holding on to him, trusting he won't let her fall.

Adam: Give it your best shot. We have to sell it to those people.

And they kissed. Passionately. With tongues. All the crowds went crazy. Missie was so shocked due to her disbelief. Molly was surprised on how a great kisser Adam was. Missie knew this too. Both Molly and her had experience on kissing a lot of guys so they can tell which one is bad or totally good. She envied this. She left the spot. But her troops didn't follow her. They stayed loyal to Molly. Then Molly and Adam got back on their feet.

Molly: Wow!

Adam: What?

Molly: You really are my boyfriend now.

Adam was shy but then the schoolbell rang. And everyone dismissed. They all congratulated them. The rumour is going to spread soon. Adam grabbed a few things in his lockers and then took Molly's hand. They had to get out of there. They needed to talk.

And finally, they were out of the school yard. They were still holding hands. They had to, if they want to sell the story.

Adam: That was messy.

Molly: Yeah. I'm so sorry. I had no idea Missie was going to attack you.

Adam: No,it's okay.It wasn't your fault. Anyway, how did she know?

Molly: Know what? About your previous life?

Adam: You knew the whole time?

She nodded.

Adam: Haha. Then why didn't you say anything?

Molly: It was rumours and I don't totally believe it. Beside, I want to hear your version of the story,I mean, if you want to tell me.

Adam: (sighs) It's a long story.

Molly: And it's a long journey back home.

Adam: Are you sure? It'd be boring!

Molly: Yes. Believe or not, I am interested.

Adam: Well, okay. It goes like this...

All the way back home Adam told his history at her. Somehow, he believed her. He didn't know where the trust came from. He didn't even tell this to his buddies, Lewis and Sam. And before they knew it, they have reached Molly's gate.





No comments:

Post a Comment